The Visibility Portal features a navigation bar with access to the features the logged in user may access.
The basic menu options are:
- « Home » – navigates the home screen where the login status and (if logged in) username is displayed.
- « Logout » – if user is logged in, this option is available to log out from the software.
- « Login » – if user is not logged in, this option is available to log into the software.
- « Reports » – used to generate reports (especially FNA/FMA reports)
- « Help Icon » – links to (this) help.
- a search entry field – used to enter search criteria
- « Magnifier Button » – Click button to execute the search